Eyes Wide Open - *FREE* Multi-agency Locality Awareness Raising
If face to face training resumes, this will take place at Six Town Housing offices.
When practitioners visit a home, the tendancy is to focus on their discipline. This session is to consider what other agencies focus on in the hope we can have a holistic approach to identifying signs of concern by keeping our 'Eyes Wide Open'.
* To establish a short multi-agency discussion forum focusing on all aspects of a physical home environment.
* To raise awareness amongst practitioners around the family home, in respect of health, wellbeing, crime and safety so they are better placed to identify risks for vulnerable people of all ages.
* To build practitioners confidence in carrying out their role.
* To provide an opportunity for networking, building links and understanding other agency's pathways to support.
* To gain a better understanding around other practitioners' signs of concern; roles and responsibilities.
* To improve communication when discussing concerns identified when visiting a home.