Hate Crime - 1 hour Microsoft Teams Course
This course is suitable for anyone who works with diverse and varied communities as well as anyone with a general interest in hate crime and how these issues can affect individuals.
The course covers the following areas:
* To be able to share our thoughts on what we think a crime is
* To know what hate crime is and to know when to report one
* To know what the police do when you report a hate crime
* To know the role of the crown prosecution service
* To know why you should always report a hate crime
The session is open to anyone who would like to attend, however it is particularly helpful for any service or organisation that works with vulnerable individuals.