Charges to enrol applies to some agencies
Safer Recruitment - Virtual course. 2 x 3 hour sessions split over 2 days.
Weds 11 May & Tues 17 May 2022, 13:00-16:00 both days - You must attend day 1 before day 2 and both days must be attended. A link to the training will be sent to successful applicants nearer the time.
For senior leaders and staff who participate in the recruitment process for employees, the course will enable participants to:
- Undertake Safer Recruitment Consortium accredited training on Safer Recruitment and achieve certification plus:
- Gain an understanding and awareness of offender behaviour
- Identify key features of staff recruitment that help to deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people
- Consider policies and practices that minimise opportunities for abuse or ensure its prompt reporting
- Help participants review their policies and practices with a view to creating a culture of vigilance