Charges to enrol applies to some agencies.
"Trio of Vulnerabilities" virtual course
The Trio of Vulnerabilities 4 hour virtual course will provide practitioners with the understanding and knowledge of how to work with children and families affected by parental substance misuse, mental health and domestic abuse.
1. To explore the impacat of the Trio of Vulnerabilities on children, families and parenting.
2. Understand the connection between mental health, domestic violence and substance misuse and how to support families experiencing these problems.
3. Indentify the barriers to engaging and supporting parents into services where their parenting capacity is impaired by the Trio of Vulnerabilities
4. Consider the needs and behaviours of children living in toxic homes, how to help them cope and how to keep their voice at the centre of our work.
5. Discuss how to safeguard children and adults in this situation, lessons from serious case reviews and legislative framework for our practice.